• A good habit is only filling the kettle only as much as you need. Heating a small amount of water will also go towards saving you money on the electricity bill.
Bowls & Plugs:
• Always use a plug in the sink & in a bowl instead of just running the tap. This will save you more than a litre of water every 10 to 12 seconds. This is extremely useful to when you are peeling vegetables or indeed doing the washing up – you can then also use the water in order to rinse out your empty cans for if you recycle.
• When it takes a rather long time for your water in the hot tap to heat due to your plumbing, a good idea doesn’t let the water go to waste, save it in a bowl and maybe water the garden with it.
Washing machines and dishwashers:
• According to our plumber in Cebu the average washing machine uses more than 50 litres of water each wash cycle. Why not wait until you have a full load before this way you will save both on water and electricity.
• A dishwasher on average uses 40 litres of water per wash so yet again, use it only when you have a full load.
More handy tips:
• Why not cook your vegetables using a steamer. It will save water and also be much healthier for you.
• Remember to keep a jug of drinking water in the fridge. If you do then you won’t need to run the tap for a long time for a cool drink!
• Don’t overdo your detergents; you will waste money and it uses allot more energy
If you need any more information on saving water why not contact your local Cebu Plumber
Local Cebu search results It may seem to be useful to rank for keywords terms such as like ‘builder’ or roofer ” in the search engines like Google, however that may not be the best way forward. Why may you ask? well, to begin with, terms that are rather broad can be pretty competitive to rank for, and secondly, ranking for these terms in a broad sense may not attract the most relevant visitors to your website.
This is where local SEO can really be effective, because not only does search engine optimisation on a local level help your site rank for many geographically and relevant keywords, but it also helps improve your SEO overall. In addition, with local SEO in Cebu there’s a distinct possibility to rank in the competitive and highly regarded 7-pack (the listings on Google next to the maps). It is a rather competitive listing made up by many other local businesses in your local area. This can help attract very relevant and more qualified visitors to your website. Here are a few of the basics for getting there:
How to improve the optimization of your site for SEO
1. Correct Keyword Research
Research the key keywords you want to rank for with your city at the beginning or the end. For example SEO Agency Cebu. You can utilise Google’s own keyword suggestion tool in order to get an idea of the competition and the amount of traffic for each keyword; the best combo would be higher traffic keywords with lower competition. Include your location keywords into your site’s title tags and placed a few times in the content, but be careful not to overdo the keywords in the body of the text – this is considered keyword over optimisation and can even get your site penalised! Keep your titles and the content looking natural and include your keywords and location when appropriate.
2. Google My Business Listings – Claim your local Google my business listing if you haven’t already done so. It’s essential to have a Google my business listing if you want your site to rank in Google’s local map results. Furthermore, Google, as we speak, are in the process of merging Google my business listing and Google+ Local. If you have not claimed your listing with Google yet, the best idea is to make a Google+ business account first and make sure to select your local place of business, from there you can create your listing.
3. Reviews – Utislize the power of Review sites! Create business pages with some of the main reviews sites like such as Yelp,Yellow Pages, Insider Pages, etc. and encourage satisfied customers to write reviews about your business. Remember good reviews go a long way with your customers and the search engines!
4. Local Cebu Business Directories – There are tons of online business directories that help customers find local businesses, and they can aid customers to find your business also! Submit your website to local directories that are relevant to your business niche. Just be mindful about the quality of the directories you include your business in.
5. Social Media – Social media offer yet another possibility to improve your local search results. With every social media site and blog, always ensure make you fully fill out your relevant contact info (address, phone number, etc. ) so both visitors and search engines can identify your local business easily.
Please bear in mind any local SEO strategy is by no means an easy process. It is a continual effort that must be continuously maintained, or it could result in a lower ranking; but the upside of sound local SEO strategy are well worth it, so it a worthwhile exercise! If you have any questions regarding local SEO, contact your Cebu SEO expert.